1. Soak red wine stains in white wine, then cover the stain with a thick baking soda paste. Let it sit a few hours, then wash as usual.
2. Get rid of perspiration stains on shirts by making a saltwater soak. Pour ¼ to ½ cup salt into washing machine and add enough cold water to cover clothes. Mix, then let soak for 1-2 hours. Wash as usual.
3. Carpet Stains: Saturate the stained section of your carpet with Hydrogen Peroxide. Allow to sit for five minutes. Scrub the stain with a damp cloth until it is removed.
4. Clean Coffee Stains from Mugs. Put one tablespoon of baking soda and 2
tablespoons of white vinegar inside the mug. Use a rag to mix the solution around the entire mug. Leave solution in the mug to sit for 10 minutes. Scrub the inside of the mug again and rinse with warm water.
5. To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and they’ll disappear.
6. Tomato or berry stains. Just rinse the stain then soak the article of clothing in vinegar and water.
7. Oils Stains: Make a mixture of sea salt and arrowroot powder and sprinkle it on a larger oil stain to absorb some of the oil. Then scrape off the mixture and scrub the stain with an old toothbrush and some dish soap.
8. Cat urine or dog urine stains, a mixture of 1 cup of warm water and two tablespoons clear white vinegar works great to eliminate odor. Simply mix in a bowl or plastic spray bottle, apply to the stain, and rub with a cloth rag or paper towel.
9. Spilled coffee or tea? Sponge the stain with lukewarm water before gently blotting with a bit of glycerin.
10. To remove ink stains , pour a small amount of white vinegar directly on the stain and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Then dab a with a few drops of liquid dish detergent on the stain. Rub it in gently and let it rest for a few minutes. Rinse under cool water, gently rubbing while rinsing.